Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Games and Applications > Game and Hack Support

Game and Hack Support Come here for help with any of the XNA based Zune Games or for help with any of the Hacks or zTools.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
LurkingDiablo
Zewbie

LurkingDiablo is on a distinguished road
Default Problem with deploying games

When i go to deploy any game it gives me this error(im using 3.0 beta):

Error 1 Building content threw InvalidOperationException: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.CommonHel perFunctions.InitD3D()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.TextureIm porter.InitD3D()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.TextureIm porter.Import(String filename, ContentImporterContext context)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.ContentIm porter`1.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline. IContentImporter.Import(String filename, ContentImporterContext context)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoor dinator.ImportAssetDirectly(BuildItem item, String importerName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoor dinator.ImportAsset(BuildItem item)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoor dinator.BuildAssetWorker(BuildItem item)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoor dinator.BuildAsset(BuildItem item)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoor dinator.RunTheBuild()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Tasks.Bui ldContent.RemoteProxy.RunTheBuild(BuildCoordinator Settings settings, TimestampCache timestampCache, ITaskItem[] sourceAssets, String[]& outputContent, String[]& rebuiltContent, String[]& intermediates, Dictionary`2& dependencyTimestamps, KeyValuePair`2[]& warnings)
Inner exception: COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x8876086C C:\Documents and Settings\todd\Desktop\ZuneSolitairev2.6Final\ZuneS olitaire\Content\Big Cards\cursor.png ZuneSolitaire

It's basically the same other than things specific to the game such as it's name

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #2
itsnotabigtruck
R E D R U M
Development Front
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

itsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant futureitsnotabigtruck has a brilliant future

This means that your graphics card can't handle processing graphics for use with XNA games. You have four options:

a) Get the developer to make a .ccgame package, which won't have this problem
b) Upgrade your graphics card, which is a good idea anyway if you intend to play any 3D PC games
c) Install another game that already is available as a .ccgame package
d) Give up

Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #3
LurkingDiablo
Zewbie

LurkingDiablo is on a distinguished road

that rlly sucks cus thats the only computer in my house that wants to install the zune software

do u have to have zune software installed to deploy games on a zune cus i have a computer my dad uses for games alot so im guessing it will work there if u dont need zune software installed

or i could just update the graphics card but im too lazy to learn how to do that crap, i tried one time and got lost so i said screw it

(me) :gunshot: (my slow, lame computer)

Closed Thread