Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future
Default Future phones: Samsung Omnia W

So far this Q3 period most of you are probably used to renders, sneak peaks, and rumors about the second batch of Windows Phone 7 phones, but PhoneArena has had the first real hands-on of 7.5 and has put out a review of the up and coming Samsung Omnia W.

Before the review, all I had seen of the device was a largely accurate rendering (image) that looks lovely. From the naked eye the phone includes a brushed aluminium backing, large 3.7 inch display, and front facing camera, the latter pointing to the 7.5 update. The review of the Omnia W, although a prototype, puts the device around mid-range offering good capabilities with (hopefully) a reasonable price tag.

This device should be coming to a store near you sometime this month but it has yet to be published by Samsung, so much so it doesn't exist on their site yet. But not to worry, there are plenty of new devices on the horizon.

Check out the full review of the prototype below, which covers the new Mango features, camera capabilities and many picture of the device mentioned above.

[phonearena.com]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Charge; 10-17-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-17-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
SteppingSplash
Half Bad
Expert Zuner

SteppingSplash has a spectacular aura aboutSteppingSplash has a spectacular aura about

Uh... so AT&T?

Old 10-17-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteppingSplash View Post
Uh... so AT&T?
Quote:
"The handset might actually be the Europe/Asia version of the Samsung Focus Flash for AT&T, as it sports the same 3.7” Super AMOLED display, 1.4GHz processor, 8GB of storage and 5MP camera with LED flash."
From the looks of it, maybe? Looks solid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #4
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

That's Focus S, apparently.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:58 PM   #5
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Reminds me of the Galaxy S phones.

Old 10-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #6
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge View Post

That's Focus S, apparently.
Front facing camera hi there money go to Microsoft now

Old 10-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #7
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfy View Post
Front facing camera hi there money go to Microsoft now
Hmm? Please explain yourself.

Old 10-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #8
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

I've been waiting for a phone with a front facing camera, it has one. Been waiting for them to reveal it so I'd know it was true.

Old 10-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #9
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

All 7.5 devices have front-facing cameras for the new features.

Old 10-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #10
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Alex

That phone looks sexy.

Closed Thread