Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future
Default Now's the time: Buy an Xbox!

Games. Franchises. Blockbusters. Now more than ever.

If you haven't got one already (most of you I hope already have) now is the time to buy an Xbox. Now more than ever, the console is really growing into a powerhouse, with new and expanding titles flying in from all areas. These last 4 months of the year alone include titles like: "Gears of War 3,” “Madden NFL 12,” “Dead Island,” “FIFA Soccer 12,” “NHL 12,” “Deus EX: Human Revolution, “Forza Motorsport 4,” "Battlefield 3," "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3," and "Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary" that bring a lot of new and exciting games to users, stretching the capabilities of the console.

And if you think the current generation consoles are coming to end, check out these figures for the month of September.

Quote:
Holding 42 percent share of the overall current-generation console market, Xbox 360 sold 438,000 units in September. Total retail spend on the Xbox 360 platform in September reached $534 million, the most for any console in the U.S. and two times larger than the nearest competitor.
The desire for the Xbox is even greater now after certain game releases and also the update of the Xbox Dashboard, which will bring great features including updated TV packages and integrated voice support while integrating the platform into it's overall design of Metro, the brainchild of our ever so desired Zune HD's. The Xbox has suddenly turned into a media hub, servicing your music and videos needs (Zune and Netflix), browsing (Bing Search) and even including Kinect Integration (Hand Gestures) to help you stay planted to that favorite sofa of yours. And now I'm really hoping the new dashboard is as exciting as it sounds.

[The Official Microsoft Blog]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Charge; 10-15-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-14-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
Cubby1996
Experienced Zuner

Cubby1996 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Cubby1996

I'm really looking forward to the release of Rocksmith, going to get it for my Xbox.

Old 10-14-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
Anthony
Experienced Zuner

Anthony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Anthony Send a message via Skype™ to Anthony

Hopefully Skype is comming to the xbox.

Old 10-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
SilentWalrus
Knowledgable Walrus
Support Team
Expert Zuner

SilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to behold

Fifa 12 is a great game.
Especially if you're a soccer fan.
If you're not, troll comments are down below.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #5
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalrus View Post
Fifa 12 is a great game.
Especially if you're a soccer fan.
If you're not, troll comments are down below.
I'm not a soccer fan, but FIFA 12 is indeed a great game. You don't have to enjoy watching the sport to enjoy playing the game.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Draklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Draklor

I could play most of those on my PC and PS3

Old 10-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #7
Legend
Zune Freak

Legend is a jewel in the roughLegend is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Legend Send a message via Yahoo to Legend Send a message via Skype™ to Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
I could play most of those on my PC and PS3
Only one (Gears 3) can only be played exclusively on Xbox is you count CEA-CE on PC. Better on there anways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I don’t know whether I’m alive and dreaming or dead and remembering. How can you tell what’s a dream and what’s real if you can’t even tell when you’re awake or when you’re asleep?" - Johnny Got His Gun

Old 10-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold

Was pretty sure that Forza was Xbox exclusive as well.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:56 PM   #9
Legend
Zune Freak

Send a message via MSN to Legend Send a message via Yahoo to Legend Send a message via Skype™ to Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfy View Post
Was pretty sure that Forza was Xbox exclusive as well.
Oops, didn't see Forza. Make that 2 games then.

"I don’t know whether I’m alive and dreaming or dead and remembering. How can you tell what’s a dream and what’s real if you can’t even tell when you’re awake or when you’re asleep?" - Johnny Got His Gun

Old 10-15-2011, 03:03 AM   #10
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future

Gears, Forza AND Halo.

Old 10-15-2011, 08:35 AM   #11
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

I imagine they're not counting Halo because it has two computer ports, but both were for original Xbox games, not 360 games, so they're still 360 exclusives.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #12
SteppingSplash
Half Bad
Expert Zuner

SteppingSplash has a spectacular aura aboutSteppingSplash has a spectacular aura about

Is there a reason they stopped porting Halo games to PC after Halo 2?

Old 10-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #13
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteppingSplash View Post
Because it was crap on PC?

Old 10-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #14
Legend
Zune Freak

Quote:
They want you to buy an Xbox.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #15
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge View Post
Because it was crap on PC?
Halo was just as good, if not better on PC. It even still has people playing today. It has outlasted the Xbox version. Both Halo 1 and 2 on PC were the same as on 360, it's just that there are much better multi-player games to play on PC than Halo. Halo doesn't really fit the PC audience.

Last edited by Alex; 10-15-2011 at 09:52 AM.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:48 AM   #16
SteppingSplash
Half Bad
Expert Zuner

SteppingSplash has a spectacular aura aboutSteppingSplash has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
It has outlasted the 360 version.
What 360 version? This one?

Old 10-15-2011, 09:52 AM   #17
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Quote:
What 360 version? This one?
I meant the original Xbox version. I typed 360 on accident.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #18
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

Halo: Custom Edition was pretty damn badass on the PC.

Old 10-15-2011, 10:08 AM   #19
Legend
Zune Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Halo: Custom Edition was pretty damn badass on the PC.
Still is.

Old 10-15-2011, 10:26 AM   #20
Charge
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Super Moderator
Holy Zuner

Yea, it's really what made the game on the PC, hence why Halo 2 was released on PC too, but I promise sales meant there was really no reason porting it to the PC.

Closed Thread