Go Back   Zune Boards > Technology > Xbox

Xbox All things Xbox here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
Dragod
The Master Chief
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Dragod is a glorious beacon of lightDragod is a glorious beacon of lightDragod is a glorious beacon of light
Default Final Halo 3 Achievement List

The older list wasn't exactly done: This one is.

1. Landfall
Finish the first mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. 20 Points

2. Holdout
Finish the second mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. 20 Points

3. The Road
Finish the third mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. 20 Points

4. Assault
Finish the fourth mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. 30 Points

5. Cleansing
Finish the fifth mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. 30 Points

6. Refuge
Finish the sixth mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. 30 Points

7. Last Stand
Finish the seventh mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. 40 Points

8. The Key
Finish the eighth mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. 40 Points

9. Return
Finish the final mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. 50 Points

10. Campaign Complete: Normal
Finish the Campaign on Normal. 125 Points

11. Campaign Complete: Heroic
Finish the Campaign on Heroic (unlocks achievement for Normal, if not earned). 125 Points

12. Campaign Complete: Legendary
Finish the Campaign on Legendary (unlocks achievements for Normal and Heroic, if not earned). 125 Points

13. Iron
Find and claim this skull when playing on Normal, Heroic or Legendary difficulty. 10 Points

14. Black Eye
Find and claim this skull when playing on Normal, Heroic or Legendary difficulty. 10 Points

15. Tough Luck

16. Catch

17. Fog

18. Famine

19. Thunderstorm

20. Tilt

21. Mythic

22. Graduate
Earn 5 EXP or finish 10 games to complete the requirements for basic training (Online). 10 Points

23. UNSC Spartan
Earn your Sergeant rating to be recognized as a true Spartan (Online). 15 Points

24. Spartan Officer
Advance to the Spartan Officer ranks (Online). 25 Points

25. Two for One
Score a Double Kill with a single spartan laser shot in a ranked free for all playlist (Online). 5 Points

26. Too Close to the Sun
Destroy an enemy banshee with the spartan laser or missile pod in a ranked playlist or in campaign. 5 Points

27. Triple Kill
Kill 3 enemies within 4 seconds of one another in a ranked free for all playlist (Online). 5 Points

28. Overkill
Kill 4 enemies within 4 seconds of one another in a ranked free for all playlist (Online). 5 Points

29. Lee R Wilson Memorial
Score 5 grenade sticks in any ranked free for all playlist (Online). 5 Points

30. We’re in for some Chop
Destroy an enemy vehicle with equipment in a ranked playlist or in campaign. 5 Points

31. Killing Frenzy
Kill 10 enemies without dying in any ranked free for all playlist (Online). 5 Points

32. Steppin' Razor
Score a Triple Kill with the sword in a ranked free for all playlist (Online). 5 Points

33. Mongoose Mowdown
Splatter an enemy with the mongoose in a ranked free for all playlist (Online). 5 Points

34. Up Close and Personal
Kill 5 enemies by melee or assassination in a ranked free for all playlist (Online). 5 Points

35. Fear the Pink Mist
Kill 5 enemies with the needler in a ranked free for all playlist or in campaign. 5 Points

36. Headshot Honcho
Kill 10 enemies with headshots in a ranked free for all playlist or in campaign. 5 Points

37. Used Car Salesman
Destroy a vehicle that has three enemies in it in a ranked playlist or in campaign. 5 Points

38. Marathon Man
Locate and access all Terminals in the Campaign. 40 Points

39. MVP
Earn the MVP in any ranked playlist (Online). 5 Points

40. Maybe Next Time Buddy
Board the same vehicle within 10 seconds after being boarded in any free for all playlist (Online). 5 Points

41. Guerilla
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the first mission. 10 Points

42. Demon
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the second mission. 10 Points

43. Cavalier
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the third mission. 10 Points

44. Askar
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the fourth mission. 10 Points

45. Exterminator
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the fifth mission. 10 Points

46. Ranger
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the sixth mission. 10 Points

47. Vanguard
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the seventh mission. 10 Points

48. Orpheus
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the eighth mission. 10 Points

49. Reclaimer
Score over 15,000 points in the Campaign meta-game on the final mission.

It looks like a lot has changed. I'm looking forward to it

Here's the list with greyed pictures of the achievements: http://www.achieve360points.com/print/halo3
Also, this is my source.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-05-2007, 05:24 PM   #2
chrisiscool62
Experienced Zuner

chrisiscool62 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chrisiscool62

Wayyyy too many of these are campaign achievements...i was lookin forward to more online achievements since thats what people will be playing the most.

Old 08-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #3
Dragod
The Master Chief
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Dragod is a glorious beacon of lightDragod is a glorious beacon of lightDragod is a glorious beacon of light

They are trying to make the people play the Campaign... To make all of those people who buy the game JUST to play the multiplayer. The Campaign is great... I played through part of Halo: Combat Evolved's campaign today. A ton of fun.

Old 08-05-2007, 08:13 PM   #4
Verum
Zewbie

Verum is on a distinguished road

Does that mean there are only 9 missions?? Or does 9-just before the final kind of die off the achievement list??

Old 08-05-2007, 08:33 PM   #5
Dizzy
Joe the Plumber
Retired Staff
Ultimate Zuner

Dizzy is a name known to allDizzy is a name known to allDizzy is a name known to allDizzy is a name known to allDizzy is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Dizzy

It's been confirmed that there are 9 levels to the game. And a bit of reading around on the xbox.com forums will tell you a lot about them (but I don't want to spoil it).

Call me crazy, but I like the campaign as much as multiplayer. I still find it replayable in past games

Old 08-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #6
Dragod
The Master Chief
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Ndisi, I disagree.

The campaign is better than the multiplayer. You can find idiots running around screaming any place. The campaign is what you can only find in a Halo game... Multiplayer is just a bonus for me.

I've played through Halo's campaign 5+ times. Halo 2's 3-4 times, and it looks like I'll be playing the campaign many, many times for Halo 3.

I'm gonna make it my mission to have Halo 3 be the first game I have to get all 1,000 achievement points from.

Old 08-06-2007, 12:10 AM   #7
jessy
Experienced Zuner

jessy is on a distinguished road

who is this guy? and why is he in here? that the only 1 that struck me as odd months ago.

Old 08-09-2007, 05:50 AM   #8
ImInNeedOfHelp2
Squirt

ImInNeedOfHelp2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessy View Post

who is this guy? and why is he in here? that the only 1 that struck me as odd months ago.
apparently he is a bungie employee that is known for his amazing stickies.Jjust google the name and there plenty of sites asking the same question.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:19 PM   #9
Wh1chwaysup
Experienced Zuner

Wh1chwaysup is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wh1chwaysup Send a message via Skype™ to Wh1chwaysup

halo 3 is the **** nuff said.

Old 09-14-2007, 10:32 AM   #10
srewopfxsts
Zuner

srewopfxsts is on a distinguished road

go halo i cant wait to get halo 3 im not big on online play im just not good enough but i still love to play

Old 09-14-2007, 10:34 AM   #11
Dragod
The Master Chief
Retired Staff
Expert Zuner

Well, you'll never get better if you never play it

I recommend playing Rumble Pit.. I sucked at Halo until I started doing Rumble Pit... It teaches you to fight. Or, at least it did for me

Closed Thread