Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > General Zune Software

General Zune Software Ask for help regarding the Zune software. Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass issues also go here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
Bayshore1995
Zewbie

Bayshore1995 is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED] Album has the right info but wrong album art

My Zune HD has the right background album art for pretty much everything, but just recently, one of my albums by Fox Amoore, a little known artist, suddenly changed the background album art to Dragonforce without me even syncing the device or plugging it in to a computer. It has been showing up background album art for Dragonforce ever since then, and I can't find a way to change it back to being blank. I already deleted my Dragonforce album (I never listened to it anyway), and I tried finding the Fox Amoore album info on Zune software, but as I said, Fox Amoore is a very little know artist, so nothing showed up. I also edited the album info in Zune software and mp3 tag, and everything looks right. When I go to the album and click on "more about this artist" it takes me to the Dragonforce marketplace page. Deleting and putting the songs back on my Zune doesn't seem to work either. Does anyone know how to fix this? There used to not be any background album art at all, like it does for unknown artists, and I preferred it that way. If anyone has a fix for this, thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
Pink Led Rush
Zuner

Pink Led Rush is on a distinguished road

Mine has done this recently as well. But most of my stuff is little known stuff, I just download the correct cover and paste it over it again.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
Bayshore1995
Zewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Led Rush View Post
Mine has done this recently as well. But most of my stuff is little known stuff, I just download the correct cover and paste it over it again.
How do you do that?

Old 04-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #4
Alex
Ban ALL the Users
GFX Crew
Super Moderator
Expert Zuner

Alex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud ofAlex has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayshore1995 View Post
How do you do that?
download the image from google images, then right click the album in the zune software and hit update album art.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:08 PM   #5
Bayshore1995
Zewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
download the image from google images, then right click the album in the zune software and hit update album art.
Oh. I know about that, my problem is with the background album art, not the square image in the center.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #6
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayshore1995 View Post
Oh. I know about that, my problem is with the background album art, not the square image in the center.
I assume you mean the Now Playing art? That's all managed on the server end, I don't believe you can change it, it just pulls what it thinks fits from their servers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
NSILMike
Support Team
Super Zuner

NSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
I assume you mean the Now Playing art? That's all managed on the server end, I don't believe you can change it, it just pulls what it thinks fits from their servers.
Correct. But the error could be either at Zune, or in the metadata for the songs. To the OP: make sure the songs have the right tags...right click the song, and edit...

Old 04-26-2012, 05:49 PM   #8
Pink Led Rush
Zuner

Pink Led Rush is on a distinguished road

Yeah, it may be in the fine properties, open up the song properties and see if it's off and if it is just change it to the correct artist or album. And yeah like Locke said if your talking about the artist picture in the background, that's not anything that's you can change if it's not wrong in your properties, that's on Zunes end.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #9
Bayshore1995
Zewbie

Huh, I've been messing around with the album info and whatnot for a while now, and I don't know what I did, but the background album art is finally gone. Thanks for the help everyone!

Old 04-27-2012, 02:27 AM   #10
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

Solved and locked then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Closed Thread