Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > General Zune Software

General Zune Software Ask for help regarding the Zune software. Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass issues also go here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
phate83
Zewbie

phate83 is on a distinguished road
Default C00D07C9 error when trying to sync

I'm trying to setup wireless sync with my phone, HTC Arrive with the Zune software and I keep getting this error. I've turned off firewall and turned off anti-virus and it still does this. The PC is recognizing the correct network and the phone is also connected to the network. Have tried all the trouble shooting things I can find online on the Zune site and nothing has helped...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #2
NSILMike
Support Team
Super Zuner

NSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by phate83 View Post
I'm trying to setup wireless sync with my phone, HTC Arrive with the Zune software and I keep getting this error. I've turned off firewall and turned off anti-virus and it still does this. The PC is recognizing the correct network and the phone is also connected to the network. Have tried all the trouble shooting things I can find online on the Zune site and nothing has helped...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952304

Old 04-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
phate83
Zewbie

phate83 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSILMike View Post
I've already done all of the trouble shooting options on Zune and Mircrosoft's site, not to mention most of the things refer to clicking on advanced setup which doesn't exist.

Old 04-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #4
NSILMike
Support Team
Super Zuner

NSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by phate83 View Post
I've already done all of the trouble shooting options on Zune and Mircrosoft's site, not to mention most of the things refer to clicking on advanced setup which doesn't exist.
might be time to get HTC support then.

Closed Thread