Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > Entertainment

Entertainment Music, Television, Movies and anything relating to the media and entertainment!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold
Default Cartoon Network became a million times cooler tonight

You never looked better, Tom. We missed you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-01-2012, 06:04 AM   #2
Mario222
Experienced Zuner

Mario222 is on a distinguished road

I saw that last night and I have to agree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:00 AM   #3
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

I MISSED IT. I was watching anime anyways, so I guess it's okay. What shows aired?

Old 04-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
Locke
Is the order a rabbit?
Senior Editor
Super Moderator
Demi Zuner

Locke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to beholdLocke is a splendid one to behold

I missed most of it myself. I saw Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, and Big O.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
keymasta
Extremely Sarcastic
Super Zuner

keymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to all

YES. MY CHILDHOOD. I CAN FEEL IT.

Closed Thread