Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > General Zune Software

General Zune Software Ask for help regarding the Zune software. Zune Marketplace and Zune Pass issues also go here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 02:37 PM   #21
Eyesofthor
Zewbie

Eyesofthor is on a distinguished road

It still won't let me work it. If I uninstall windows and Zune and then reinstall it, will all my songs still be there or will I have to redownload everything?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #22
NSILMike
Support Team
Super Zuner

NSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgift View Post
1) Never posted in January
2) Some leap year issues have been reported as far back as beginning of January. Think Y2K on a smaller level.
3) The issue with the 30 is an entirely different issue.
4) Anything else, take up with Microsoft or Zune Support. I'm done with this conversation. Its like talking to my ex.
Never said you did... read the post. You got the rest of it wrong too, for that matter.
Have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyesofthor View Post
It still won't let me work it. If I uninstall windows and Zune and then reinstall it, will all my songs still be there or will I have to redownload everything?
Uninstalling zune will not affect your songs. Reinstalling windows will wipe them out. Back up your own songs, but don't worry about zune pass songs, as they can be redownloaded (see account settings for your subscription history to see what you had) up to about 5 times.

Closed Thread