Go Back   Zune Boards > Technology > Console and PC Gaming

Console and PC Gaming Xbox, Playstation, PC gaming, everything of that sort should be in here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 02:48 AM   #1
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt
Default Anyone have BF3 for xbox?

Add me on XBL.

Gamertag: Sinistermaniac

I need people to play Team Deathmatch with that actually have Mics

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
Vettexl
Vociferously Different
Retired Admin
Premium Member
Zune Lord

Vettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offerVettexl is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via Skype™ to Vettexl

Nope. If you have an Origin ID, mine is FrontierProject (haven't played too much yet).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
Arfy
Beep beep zoop
Retired Global
Ultimate Zuner

Arfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to beholdArfy is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Arfy

If he had it for the PC I don't think he'd be asking if people had it for Xbox.

Old 11-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
Zombii Matt
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfy View Post
If he had it for the PC I don't think he'd be asking if people had it for Xbox.
Look at the big brain on this one

but yes i only care about people that have it on xbox

Old 11-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #5
SilentWalrus
Knowledgable Walrus
Support Team
Expert Zuner

SilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to beholdSilentWalrus is a splendid one to behold

SilentWalrus359.
Matt is cute.

Old 11-01-2011, 10:24 PM   #6
Zombii Matt
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalrus View Post
SilentWalrus359.
Matt is cute.
Added.

Damn right btw.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #7
IRON MOA
Zewbie

IRON MOA is on a distinguished road

how is BF3? ive always been a COD fan but i think i might buy this one

Old 11-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #8
Zombii Matt
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRON MOA View Post
how is BF3? ive always been a COD fan but i think i might buy this one
its pretty nice. And thats coming from someone that has always hated BF games

Old 11-04-2011, 04:19 AM   #9
Prodigy

Prodigy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Prodigy Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy

nope dont even have a xbox, need to get one though

Closed Thread