Go Back   Zune Boards > Zune Discussions > Zune Help > Gen 1/Gen 2

Gen 1/Gen 2 For help with every zune except the Zune HD. Zune 4, 8, 16, 30, 80, 120 issues go here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
Flipmo
Zewbie

Flipmo is on a distinguished road
Default Update Album Art?

Is there a way to update a song's album art already in the Zune without having to delete the song? (My sync status is set to Guest)

Because I put a temporary album art for one of my songs and now I found the real song but alas I already synced the song in the Zune. (And I deleted the song off my computer)

Thanks for the help!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-14-2011, 01:08 PM   #2
jeffsyang
Experienced Zuner

jeffsyang is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jeffsyang

using the zune software, you can transfer music from the zune to the computer. I dont know if you need to change your sync relationship though. If you do, it doesn't matter since it is pretty easy to change back. Once you transfer the song to the comp, just edit the information and resync.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #3
Rainbow Dash
Banned
Zune Lord

Rainbow Dash is an unknown quantity at this point

No you can't change the album artwork on the device itself.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:34 PM   #4
NSILMike
Support Team
Super Zuner

NSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really niceNSILMike is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo View Post
Is there a way to update a song's album art already in the Zune without having to delete the song? (My sync status is set to Guest)

Because I put a temporary album art for one of my songs and now I found the real song but alas I already synced the song in the Zune. (And I deleted the song off my computer)

Thanks for the help!
that is effectively manual sync. you will have to remove it and re-add it. But change from guest to linked... in that mode you can still choose manual if you like, but you get a choice of sync modes for each content type (music, podcasts, pictures... etc.)

Closed Thread