Go Back   Zune Boards > Technology > Console and PC Gaming

Console and PC Gaming Xbox, Playstation, PC gaming, everything of that sort should be in here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #21
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
I pirated it because I spent all my money on a new graphics card lol. I'm at the beginning of sequence 3 and I'm killing all the captains and renovating whatever I can find. And viewpoints.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #22
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

Wait, so I can withdrawl all this money that keeps showing up every so often from the bank?

Old 05-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #23
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future

, ya, if you've renovated at least one bank. In fact, if you don't, eventually no more will 'fit' in the bank, and it'll just be wasted.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:52 PM   #24
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Justananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offerJustananomaly is the best the web has to offer

Well I got one bank renovated.. and I havn't deposited anything... but I have opened up 4-5 shops and a few stables... so I should have monies waiting on me?

Old 05-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #25
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

buy everything. i think i might restart the game though since ive already beaten it

Old 05-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #26
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
buy everything. i think i might restart the game though since ive already beaten it
So you're at 100% sync?

Old 05-30-2011, 03:45 PM   #27
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Draklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Draklor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Well I got one bank renovated.. and I havn't deposited anything... but I have opened up 4-5 shops and a few stables... so I should have monies waiting on me?
Every 20 minutes. I get about 5k every 20 minutes right now.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:10 PM   #28
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

O holy **** no wonder I'm always broke, I need to use banks. >_>

To be honest, I completely skipped AC2, and AC1 had no buildings to buy/banks to use and they never really explained banks to me so... well at least I'll be rich now.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #29
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Draklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to all

You shouldn't have skipped 2. It had a lot of info in it. You lied when you said Brotherhood explained 2 It didn't. And 2 had you renovating **** around the mansion and stuff. I made bank But the visuals in Brotherhood look a lot better. AC2 had some damn ****ty character designs.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #30
Justananomaly
The Digital Phantom
Retired Admin
Zune Lord

Brotherhood sort of gives a backstory at the start of things. >_>

Old 05-30-2011, 05:46 PM   #31
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Hardly lol. That's just Desmond babbling about the outside of the Animus crap. Play the second you're like Nick

Old 05-30-2011, 06:12 PM   #32
Grim
Banned
Expert Zuner

Grim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Grim Send a message via MSN to Grim

I beat all of em!

Old 05-30-2011, 06:37 PM   #33
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

I meant with Killzone and Uncharted. You know what I mean

Old 05-30-2011, 06:40 PM   #34
Grim
Banned
Expert Zuner

Grim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Grim Send a message via MSN to Grim

Oh noes, I didn't do the first 2 Killzone games that no one plays anymore...
I didn't get it for the single player, I got it for the multiplayer.
Also, I didn't really like Uncharted so it doesn't matter.

Closed Thread