Go Back   Zune Boards > Technology > Console and PC Gaming

Console and PC Gaming Xbox, Playstation, PC gaming, everything of that sort should be in here.

View Poll Results: Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3 15 83.33%
Modern Warfare 3 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 08:48 PM   #21
cooldrummer321
Experienced Zuner

cooldrummer321 will become famous soon enough

BF3. the COD series went way downhill when mw2 came out. cod4 was the last freakin amazing game they made, then WaW was fun cause of zombies, then mw2 came out and was lame. and nothing about the cod series changes, it gets really boring. but the battlefield series is just plain AWESOME. i still play bad company 2

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #22
Grim
Banned
Expert Zuner

Grim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Grim Send a message via MSN to Grim

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldrummer321 View Post
BF3. the COD series went way downhill when mw2 came out. cod4 was the last freakin amazing game they made, then WaW was fun cause of zombies, then mw2 came out and was lame. and nothing about the cod series changes, it gets really boring. but the battlefield series is just plain AWESOME. i still play bad company 2
You do realize that it isn't a Bad Company game, its just Battlefield.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:00 PM   #23
Draklor
ribbit
Retired Global
Zune Lord

Draklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to allDraklor is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Draklor

Same idea. They're just spinoffs of BF. BF3 is running on the newer version of the Frostbyte engine that BC and BC2 were on.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #24
Grim
Banned
Expert Zuner

Grim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant futureGrim has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Grim Send a message via MSN to Grim

Going prone FTW!

Old 05-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #25
cooldrummer321
Experienced Zuner

Grim, yeah i know, ive played the other BF games, bc2 was just one of my favorites =D

Old 05-25-2011, 01:40 PM   #26
hispanicman15
Zuner

hispanicman15 is on a distinguished road

Battlefield 3 without a doubt.
considering the fact that the COD series is getting worse exponentially, definitely Battlefield 3

Old 05-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #27
cooldrummer321
Experienced Zuner

@hispanicman12, heck yes.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #28
Gow
RIP 2007-2011
Retired Admin
Premium Member
Expert Zuner

Gow has a brilliant futureGow has a brilliant futureGow has a brilliant futureGow has a brilliant futureGow has a brilliant futureGow has a brilliant futureGow has a brilliant futureGow has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Gow Send a message via MSN to Gow Send a message via Skype™ to Gow

EA = Activision

Indie Games > Both

Getting neither BF3 or MW3 especially at their vaulted pricepoints... may pick them up in a Steam sale once they dip below $15... because then their support for their games will match the price paid for the game. Plus won't feel like a big waste spending a ton to get aimbotted to death.

Old 05-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #29
Air King
Zune Guardian

Air King is on a distinguished road

^ I partially agree

I find that many indie games are just as good, if not better than their commercial counterpart. I think a great example of this would be Cave Story (although that has BECOME commercial it was originally a free little pc game.)

I do think that COD and Battlefield are worth more than $15, just because a lot of people are buying doesn't mean that they should lower the price. If they did that then they would be making the same amount as crappy commercial failures.

Closed Thread