Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > General/Life Discussion > Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion Serious discussion about things. NO SPAM.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #21
Arfey McFeeshy
Experienced Zuner
 
Arfey McFeeshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Outskirts of Q-town
Posts: 156
Arfey McFeeshy is on a distinguished road
Default

I think the universe is just an extremely tiny molecule in an extremely large space.

Or maybe we live on a sea turtles back that crawled out of the ocean.

That or we're not real, and the real world is made up of computers.

It's pointless try to figure it out, because people could argue anything and it could be true.




Arfey McFeeshy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #22
putis
Administrator
Demi Zuner
 
putis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,270
putis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant futureputis has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duplicity View Post
What created the wizard?
The wizard has always been.

Obviously.



putis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 08:27 PM   #23
Air King
Zune Guardian
 
Air King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 794
Air King is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfey McFeeshy View Post
I think the universe is just an extremely tiny molecule in an extremely large space.

Or maybe we live on a sea turtles back that crawled out of the ocean.

That or we're not real, and the real world is made up of computers.

It's pointless try to figure it out, because people could argue anything and it could be true.
I couldn't help but think the same thing about the molecule. What if each individual atom in our world was a universe? I mean, they both have objects (planets and electrons) rotating around a center (sun and protons/neutrons) and when they're destroyed they release an immense amount of energy for their relative size (supernova and nuclear explosion). I'm not saying that it's true, or that I believe it to be true, but there are many parallels.

Here's another one. Humans are said to only use 20% of their brains, what if the other 80% was used to maintain another universe and when the person dies, so does the universe. Considering that a human only lives to ~80, that may seem like a short period of time for a universe to live (given that our sun lives for billions of years.) if you use Einstein's theory of reletivity though, you find that time flows differently depending on where you are, with that in mind the universe in your brain becomes a possibility.

Of course this is me doing psudo-science, don't take any of this as reality. Still, it's fun to speculate.

I also like to imagine a god (I won't say any specifically) as a nerd in front of the pc playing Sims ( and obviously we would be the sims).






Air King is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #24
Agent 47
Jr. Member
 
Agent 47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CENSORED
Posts: 295
Agent 47 is on a distinguished road
Default

God.





Agent 47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
no new posts