Go Back   Zune Boards > General Discussions > Entertainment

Entertainment Music, Television, Movies and anything relating to the media and entertainment!

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
keymasta
Extremely Sarcastic
Super Zuner

keymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to all
Default Sixtyone

thesixtyone - a music adventure

This is another music discovery site. I just found this recently, while trying to find some new awesome music for my self. I have never heard of this site or has even heard of some of the music on here. This is actually pretty cool. you can either register for an account (im not sure what this does) or just browse around. you can explore using different options like "open mic", "search" and things like that. You can also find music based on your mood, which is always cool.
With that said, Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuneFiasco View Post
Sooo, it's basically Pandora for indie artists?

Last edited by keymasta; 03-27-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-27-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

Sooo, it's basically Pandora for indie artists?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
keymasta
Extremely Sarcastic
Super Zuner

keymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to allkeymasta is a name known to all

errr. yea.

Old 03-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #4
ZuFi
/me .
Senior Editor
GFX Crew
Elite Zuner

ZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to allZuFi is a name known to all

I can dig it.

Closed Thread