Go Back   Zune Boards > News and Website Related > Front Page Articles > Archive

Archive Archived Front Page Articles.

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 02:48 PM   #21
Bellic
Big mouth prick.
Expert Zuner

Bellic has a spectacular aura aboutBellic has a spectacular aura about
Talking AWESOME

I am SO happy!!!!!!! I've had the zune pass for some time now, and I can finally keep some forever. WHOOPIE!!! Good job Zune Team!!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-20-2008, 08:55 PM   #22
dustyshot
Jr. Zuner

dustyshot is an unknown quantity at this point

I am apoligizing for the earlier posts. I was very annoyed by various things going on at the time. So SORRY!! I did find one album to download of 10 songs and finally got it to work. So I got the 10 songs free. Which is cool, but I never heard this group before. (A Static Lulliby). So I will find out once it is done downloading.

Old 11-30-2008, 07:16 AM   #23
SamBench
Zewbie

SamBench is on a distinguished road
Default Not Sure How to Use This!

I went to the marketplace and picked out my 10 favorite songs. Sure enought I "bought" them at no charge. I then went back to my collections and expected to see a list of the 10 that I now "owned" separate from the 1500 or so that I have access to via Zune Pass. I wasn't able to find the 10 owned ones. How do I extract the 10 that I now own from the other 1500 or so songs? How do I get them outside the Zune Pass directories so that I can make an audio CD of these 10 songs? Thanks for any input you can give me.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:50 PM   #24
sono2351
Jr. Zuner

sono2351 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sono2351 Send a message via Yahoo to sono2351
Default Christmas

I have yet to try the Zune pass but with 10 songs you can keep a month included I had to ask for a few months for Christmas. Can't wait! What will you do next for us, Microsoft? What will you do next... Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Old 12-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #25
bloodred09
Squirt

bloodred09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
How do I get them outside the Zune Pass directories so that I can make an audio CD of these 10 songs?
i doubt you can.
im not 100% sure but they are probably still under the effects of DRM, making them more than likely unburnable.

you will probably have to strip the DRM using SoundTaxi, which costs $20-$40 USD, unless you torrent then it was released by Mazuki on mininova.

Old 01-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #26
Nalcyon
Squirt

Nalcyon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nalcyon

zomg! Zune pass for me now!!!!

Old 01-16-2009, 11:38 PM   #27
iPod Killa
Experienced Member

iPod Killa has a spectacular aura aboutiPod Killa has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodred09 View Post
i doubt you can.
im not 100% sure but they are probably still under the effects of DRM, making them more than likely unburnable.

you will probably have to strip the DRM using SoundTaxi, which costs $20-$40 USD, unless you torrent then it was released by Mazuki on mininova.
not all Zune DRM is the same, some DRM doesn't have burn rights while some does. To find out, right click on the song in question and click properties.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #28
Dilpickle1
1elkciplid
Retired Staff
Super ZunerĀ²

Dilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to beholdDilpickle1 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dilpickle1 Send a message via MSN to Dilpickle1 Send a message via Skype™ to Dilpickle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPod Killa View Post
not all Zune DRM is the same, some DRM doesn't have burn rights while some does. To find out, right click on the song in question and click properties.
interesting, lol

Old 02-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #29
kwajr
Zewbie

kwajr is on a distinguished road

in your cocollection right click on the top bar where its just abouve the song list also must be in song group choose columns then click show drm it will then say yes or no also like previous post right click on song choose properties

Old 02-07-2009, 09:11 AM   #30
iPod Killa
Experienced Member

iPod Killa has a spectacular aura aboutiPod Killa has a spectacular aura about

Thanks kwajr, I never knew that could be done.

Just to clarify since kwajr's post is kind of hard to understand:

1. In the software, sort your collection by "songs"
2. Right click on the title bar and click "choose columns"
3. Click the box that says "DRM" and then click "ok"

Old 02-13-2009, 02:47 PM   #31
Zombii Matt
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retired Admin
Zune Priest

Zombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offerZombii Matt is the best the web has to offer
Send a message via AIM to Zombii Matt Send a message via MSN to Zombii Matt Send a message via Skype™ to Zombii Matt

crap i still have to remember to get my songs

Old 02-13-2009, 02:55 PM   #32
runtohell121
*disappeared*
Zune Priest

runtohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud ofruntohell121 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to runtohell121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
crap i still have to remember to get my songs
better get some each month so you can have 120 songs for free each year o.O

Closed Thread