Yes, I am just as excited as you are with Zune games. But please, try to maintain the following rules.
- Make sure what you post is helpful and contributes to the discussion. Don't make yourself sound like an idiot. "lol ya dats cool. ha." I understand that some threads do require user input. User input would be great! But don't make unhelpful, short, criticizing input.
- Make sure what you post is accurate. Inaccurate information can throw others off and can be hurtful. Check the FAQ threads, and go around use the search button if you are unsure. "zunez only got 12kb storage size. wtf dis sux"
- If you do not have any experiences in programming, please try to refrain from posting useless things, unless necessary or unless the creator of the thread is asking to a general consensus.
- Do not beg for anything. Take it to the request forum.
- Do not negatively criticize anyone's code. All criticism should be done in a positive way. Bad- lol wtf dis code sucks gtfo. Good- Hey, good idea! But I think the code could run more efficient if done this way. If you wish to flame, take it to the flame board.
- Try to write sentences in a way we can understand. I'm not going to enforce (although I encourage) good grammar with proper punctuation. Still, it's disappointing to see sentences like "lol dis culd b betta 4 u if u put dis their"
I will give out infractions if rules are broken, depending on my mood and how off the posts are.
I will keep this thread open for discussion. Feel free to suggest more rules, and debate on the existing rules if you'd like.