Go Back   Zune Boards > Technology > Xbox

Xbox All things Xbox here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 02:27 PM   #1
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

ChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to behold
Default will this work on a 360

http://www.amazon.com/Gemini-GGE815-.../dp/B00012YI14

it just lists ps2,GC,and Xbox, so any1 know id it will work. Im wanting to use a ps2 controller on a 360(I can only game w/ my left hand and 1 handed xboxing is impossible)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-19-2007, 03:58 PM   #2
Mammlouk
Experienced Zuner

Mammlouk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: will this work on a 360

Nope, sorry to tell you it won't work on a 360. Why is One handed gaming more possible with the ps2 controller than the 360 controller? Let me know if it's a stupid question

Is it a permanent thing to only be able to play one handed, or did you just get a temporary cast or something? If permanent you may try visiting adamthole.com and contacting Adam about making one of his single handed controllers for you. Or if having tilt control for just one of the joysticks would work for you let me know because I can make a tilt controller for you for the price of parts.

-Jeremy

Old 02-19-2007, 04:03 PM   #3
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

ChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to beholdChurchedAtheist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammlouk
Nope, sorry to tell you it won't work on a 360. Why is One handed gaming more possible with the ps2 controller than the 360 controller? Let me know if it's a stupid question

Is it a permanent thing to only be able to play one handed, or did you just get a temporary cast or something? If permanent you may try visiting adamthole.com and contacting Adam about making one of his single handed controllers for you. Or if having tilt control for just one of the joysticks would work for you let me know because I can make a tilt controller for you for the price of parts.

-Jeremy
Its permanent, i have cerebral palsy. and on the ps2 i use just my left hand, and use the lower palm for the left analog, my thumb for the right, and various ways to get the others depending on whats needed.

Old 02-19-2007, 09:10 PM   #4
Mammlouk
Experienced Zuner

I don't have the experience or equipment to make a single handed controller like those shown on adamthole.com, but if you are interested in working out a solution for a tilt control mod where tilt controls the right thumbstick or something (Maybe we can come up with a better solution for you), just send me a PM and we can talk it over. I will not charge any sort of labor fees and I may be able to put together a tilt board for $15 instead of the $35 that the preassembled board goes for.

-Jeremy

Old 02-20-2007, 04:45 AM   #5
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

thanks, but im just needing a ps2->360 port thing. heck if i could find a xbox->360 i could buy a ps2 to xbox one cheap

Old 02-20-2007, 07:47 AM   #6
Mammlouk
Experienced Zuner

With the way the Xbox 360 and controllers were designed it is not as simple a process as has been in the past. Currently there are no "cheap" devices to accomplish the task. The only device I know of that supports a PS2 Controller on the 360 is the xfps-360 which is mainly designed for people who prefer to use a keyboard and mouse on the 360, but also sport a PS2 controller port. The device is not cheap, but can be found here:

http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/zz-36-xfps36.html

Old 02-20-2007, 01:35 PM   #7
ChurchedAtheist
Super Zuner²

OUCH $80.00!!!

Closed Thread