View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
Bayshore1995
Zewbie

Bayshore1995 is on a distinguished road
Default [SOLVED] Album has the right info but wrong album art

My Zune HD has the right background album art for pretty much everything, but just recently, one of my albums by Fox Amoore, a little known artist, suddenly changed the background album art to Dragonforce without me even syncing the device or plugging it in to a computer. It has been showing up background album art for Dragonforce ever since then, and I can't find a way to change it back to being blank. I already deleted my Dragonforce album (I never listened to it anyway), and I tried finding the Fox Amoore album info on Zune software, but as I said, Fox Amoore is a very little know artist, so nothing showed up. I also edited the album info in Zune software and mp3 tag, and everything looks right. When I go to the album and click on "more about this artist" it takes me to the Dragonforce marketplace page. Deleting and putting the songs back on my Zune doesn't seem to work either. Does anyone know how to fix this? There used to not be any background album art at all, like it does for unknown artists, and I preferred it that way. If anyone has a fix for this, thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]