Charge
If I'm not online, I probably am
Senior Editor
Support Team
GFX Crew
Premium Member
Retired Staff
Holy Zuner

Charge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant futureCharge has a brilliant future
Default Nokia 800 Bundle released

Buying a phone outright at the start is already quite an expensive option, besides the more popular contract option, but some people prefer not to be tied down. Sometimes, the phone just isn't enough and the customer wants more, a bluetooth earpiece maybe, or even an external speaker. What about wireless headphones too? Well, you can buy all these in an over the top bundle with a Nokia Lumia 800 for the ungodly sum of $899.00.

Now that sounds like a lot, and you know I can't really sugarcoat this in any way, because that IS a lot of money. And, it's not even the 900 (yet). The bundle comes with either a lovely black 800 with Nokia Purity HD stereo headphones by Monster, a Nokia Play 360° wireless Bluetooth speaker, and a Nokia Luna Bluetooth headset. Weirdly enough none of these lend their design cues to the 800, which is what I would really want to see from a bundle, but maybe I'm being picky. Oh, did I forget to mention? The bundle is also available in magenta, or pink if you're trying not to be sarcastic. Even Microsoft/Nokia try to sugarcoat the deal with over the top expression:

Quote:
The Lumia 800's seamless one-piece body gives you a slick look with a clearly defined interface that's simple to use. Your music will sound great over the Purity HD headphones, which not only deliver premium audio, but are lightweight and comfortable with soft ear pads—ideal for long listening sessions. When you want to share your tunes, the Play 360° fills your room with powerful and clear 360-degree sound. And with the Luna Bluetooth headset, you can talk hands-free for up to eight hours—perfect for those marathon teleconferences or long calls with family and friends.
Go ahead, if you've got the money it's a great deal. I don't think you can buy these products easily elsewhere. But just let me warn you, once the 900 comes out later next week, you may quick yourself. More than once.

[windowsphonedaily.com]
[microsoftstore.com]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Charge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]