View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:44 AM   #16
xCyberFang

xCyberFang will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xCyberFang Send a message via MSN to xCyberFang Send a message via Yahoo to xCyberFang

Quote:
Error 3 The type 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=83fd262b2676676b'. C:JoesZune Games 3Platformer ExpandedPlatformer ExpandedPlatformer ExpandedProgram.cs 52 29 Windows Copy of Zune Copy of Platformer Expanded

Quote:
Error 4 'ErrorReporter.ErrorReporter' does not contain a definition for 'Run' and no extension method 'Run' accepting a first argument of type 'ErrorReporter.ErrorReporter' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:JoesZune Games 3Platformer ExpandedPlatformer ExpandedPlatformer ExpandedProgram.cs 55 37 Windows Copy of Zune Copy of Platformer Expanded

Quote:
Error 5 'ErrorReporter.ErrorReporter': type used in a using statement must be implicitly convertible to 'System.IDisposable' C:JoesZune Games 3Platformer ExpandedPlatformer ExpandedPlatformer ExpandedProgram.cs 52 29 Windows Copy of Zune Copy of Platformer Expanded
here is the code im using (i have it a little more advanced than the one put in the readme, because i have it read weather or not its in debug mode, so if its in debug mode it will give me the error instead of showing the screen):

C# pastebin - collaborative debugging tool

xCyberFang is offline   Reply With Quote